Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Want2Scrap Wanted for Stealing Hearts Album - Cover

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here and I am excited to be sharing an Album with you that is a Work in Progress.  I adore Albums and have quite a few to make up - but other things just seem to take priority - until I discovered the Wanted for Stealing Hearts Chipboard Album. I have just begun but wanted to share the process with you.


It may come as no surprise to you that the STAR of this album is our Grandson, Noah.  I am madly trying to catch up on the photos I have of his second year and birthday, before he is 3 in April.  Today I wanted to share the front cover with you....


I have used the Brick Stencil and Gesso randomly on the front to go along with the 'Wanted' theme, once dry it has been sponged using Imagine Memento Inks in Espresso Truffle and Rich Coco.  I have added different papers behind the title that will co-ordinate with the album - at some level! Wink:wink. Lastly I have added his name using stickers.


As you can see in the photo above the album has an opening for a photo to show through from page one - I have cut/embossed a photo of Noah on his actual second birthday - I love this photo - he had been to Build-a-Bear and made the Bunny - the Bear is from his 1st birthday.  He was exhausted and not too well due to two year old molars trying to come though - poor baby!  Being the doting Nana I am, I could not resist taking this photo - and of course it had to 'make the cover' on this album.  I will be back with the first page in another post!

Other: 
SpellbindersScrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;   Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk; Espresso Truffle, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves; Chameleon PensBlack Patterned Paper;assorted paper scraps; White Gel Pen

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover