Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Christmas Spirit Tags

Happy New Year!!  I hope everyone has a blessed 2018.

Here's a tag book I created using an old manilla folder and old fashioned Christmas paper over the Christmas season.

 I folded an manilla folder in an accordion and adhered paper to each side.  Then I folded the bottom 2 1/2" up to create a pocket.  I used W2S words, Love and Laugh Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love and colored them with Nuvo BURN BRONZ MOUSSE.  I also used Nuvo MTHR PEARL-NUVO MOUSSE to add dimension to the die-cuts from Spellbinders.  I painted Nestaboard Fancy Tags Two  with Mother of Pearl NUVO Mousse and the word joy with the Burnt Bronze Mousse.  The key on the top right corner was embossed.  72 Count - Mother of Pearl Rhinestones was added on top of the word "Joy".
 On the bottom of the green and white polka dot paper I added Braid 3/4" LinenCouture Swirls (2-pack) - White Pearls and 72 Count - Mother of Pearl Rhinestones.


 Beautiful Bling - Beautiful Blooms was adhered on top and bottom of the journal card.


I added Beautiful Bling Borders-Fancy That! on the side of the journal card and along the top edge of the pocket.

I hope you enjoyed this tag book and I hope you have a wonderful 2018 year!

Here's to happy scrapping!

Michelle Hahn



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover