Sunday, December 24, 2017

Snowflakes Holiday Tag

Candy here and today I am sharing my Snowflakes Holiday Card featuring the Snowflakes #2 Chipboard Embellishment and the Snowflakes #3 Chipboard Embellishment.  I decorated this 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" Tag using design paper from Echo Park.


First, I painted the Snowflakes #2 Chipboard Embellishment and the Snowflakes #3 Chipboard Embellishment with a thin coat of Gesso.  Then for the gold snowflake I inked it with Tsukineko Brilliance Pigment Ink in Galaxy Gold, added Wow Embossing Powder/Glitter in NuBean Sparkle, tapped off the excess and heat set it.  For the white snowflake I inked it with Tsukineko Brilliance Pigment Ink in Platinum Planet, added Ranger Embossing Powder in Snowflake Tinsel, tapped off the excess and heat set it.  I then added a LeCreme Pearl to the gold snowflake and several Iridescent Rhinestones to the white snowflake.  I adhered the snowflakes to the tag using Pop Dot Adhesive Double Sided Glue Dots, cutting them to fit as needed, and layering them as needed to create the desired height.



I added Sleek Strips 6" Pearls in LeCreme to the top and bottom of the tag.  Next I added the cream seam binding to the tag and added Decorative Bells in Gold to the end of each ribbon.



Happy Holidays!

SNOWFLAKES HOLIDAY TAG

Want2Scrap Products and Products Carried by W2S:



Other Products:  3 1/4" x 6 1/4" Tag;  Echo Park 6 x 6 Paper Pad - The Story of Christmas; Ranger Diana Wakley Media White Gesso; Memento Dye Ink - Northern Pine and Desert Sand; Tsukineko Brilliance Pigment Ink - Galaxy Gold and Platinum Planet; Ranger Embossing Powder - Snowflake Tinsel; Wow Embossing Powder/Glitter - NuBean Sparkle; Cream Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover