Friday, December 15, 2017

Just One Tent Away...with a Want2Scrap Overlay

Hello Want2Scrap fans - it is Linda here today - thank you for stopping by! I am sharing a layout created using one of Want2Scraps 12x12 Overlays! I have to be honest and say, it was the title that drew me to this overlay - I think most of us have felt like this at times - or is that just me!?! LOL!


I have started by adhering my photos behind the overlay using E-Z Permanent Adhesive Runner and patterned paper behind the sentiment.



I have added stickers to create banners and personalised using alphabet stickers to co-ordinate with the theme of the layout.  Enamel Dots 8MM Stone size - Turquoise have been randomly added onto the layout to make it pop.  Just a few simple additions and the layout is complete - it really is that easy!



I have added Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Gold Photo Corners that have been lightly sanded and sponged using Teal Zeal ink and a sponge dauber, to give the appearance of chevrons.

Want2Scrap Supplies:

Other: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner; 3D Foam Squares; Gold Photo Corners; Patterned Paper; Imagine: Memento in Teal Zeal, Alphabet Stickers; Kaisercraft: patterned paper;  White Paint; White Gel pen; Stickers; Sanding Block; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to  use Want2Scrap Overlays with your scrapbooking.

I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

Hugs and Happy Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover