Monday, July 31, 2017

Victorian Purse Memory Keeper Mini Album

Hello Want2Scrap friends!! I'm super excited to be sharing my 1st Design Team Project with you all! I'm blessed to have been chosen to join this wonderful company! I was inspired to create this mini album because as soon as I received it in my Dt package, I knew I wanted to use this beautiful paper collection/embellishments from Prima  Time Traveler collection! It goes very well with this Victorian Purse that was designed by Mai Larsen Designs.
Originally I was going to have a live class on the Want2Scrap YouTube channel  but was having issues with my internet that day. I tried doing a tutorial with voice over but since it was my 1st one it was very complicated for me. So I thought I'll just try it with a smaller less time consuming project.
Anyhow , it was easy to make, I began by painting about 1/2 inch along the edges using Folk Art Vintage White Acrylic Paint. I do this with most of the chipboard mini albums I make. I then left out one page to use to trace out the pages I selected from my paper collection. After tracing and cutting the papers, I distressed the edges using my Prima Distress tool as well as my smaller Tim Holtz distress tool. After this I inked the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.


I then used Fabri Tac liquid adhesive, you can use whatever kind you would like. There is double sided tape, use an ATG gun, Aleenes Tacky Glue. or what ever else kind you prefer. I personally don't recommend using a hot glue gun to adhere paper to chipboard. But it all comes down to personal preference. After I adhered all the papers onto the pages, even more fun begins! I stared embellishing my pages using alot of the Want2Scrap products. I used some of the beautiful Le creme colored pearls on the back page. I wanted the back page to resemble a real victorian purse so I added the pearls on top of the black mesh bling I had in my stash.


I describe in better detail the process that I did to complete this amazing mini album in my project share video that I have posted on the Want2Scrap YouTube channel . Below is a full list of all of the products that I used from Want2Scrap. I hope that you will purchase and try one of these album so that you can have fun creating this the way I enjoyed it! It makes a great gift for someone to store their memories!! Thank you for checking out my post. I can't wait to share with you the creations that I have planned during my time here at Want2Scrap. Xoxo, Jeanne Rodriguez aka Jeannie In A Bottle


Products used on this project:
  • 1 x Victorian Purse Album by Mai Larsen - Chipboard Album
  • 1 x Printer's Tray Embellishment Set by Candy Rosenberg (create)
  • 1 x Couture Swirls (2-pack) by Nina Brackett - White Pearls
  • 1 x Vintage Fancy Frames - Chipboard Embellishments(1 frame)
  • 1 x Want2Scrap Dress Form Silhouette - Card Sized (2 Pack) 
  • 4 x Style D Chipboard Embellishments(1)
  • 250 Count Pearls-LeCreme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover