Saturday, January 28, 2017

Want2Scrap - It is the Little Things...

Hello Want2Scrap fans - it is Linda here, sharing a card using one of the fabulous sets from  Sparkle and Sprinkle who have been so very generous to the Design Team.  Now it has to be said that anything COFFEE has my attention straight away - I just had to have the Espresso Yourself stamp set I cannot seem to stop using it! 


The card base has  been cut/embossed using A2 Matting Basics A Card Creator #7 (#1 being the smallest).  The Kraft layer has been cut/embossed using A2 Matting Basics A Card Creator #6, next it has been embossed using Spellbinders Tammy Tutterow Horsehair Embossing Folder .  I have sponged the embossed layer using Imagine Crafts Memento Luxe Ink in Wedding Dress along with Memento Teal Zeal ink.


Adhere a strip of corrugated card across the embossed layer, sponge the top portion using Wedding Dress white ink and Teal Zeal ink.  Tie twine around the front of the card and glue a teal button - secure with a bow.

The Sparkle and Sprinkle image has been coloured using Chameleon Pens and cut out by hand/fussy cut using scissors.  The Coffee Cup has been popped up on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam SquaresTo make the card pop I have randomly added some of the Baby Bling Rhinestones Turquoise - 100 Count - 2.5mm. 


and the sentiment - I believe it speaks for itself!! Wink:wink


Want2Scrap Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to add some of the beautiful Want2Scrap bling to your projects
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

Hugs and Happy Creating




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover