Thursday, November 26, 2015

Grateful for Want2Scrap Chipboard!

Hello everybody!  Susie here today and I am sharing a layout I created featuring Want2Scrap Chipboard!  I usied the Nestled Collection from Authentique Paper.  I really loved the sentiment printed on one of the cut apart cards:
"It is not happy people who are thankful.  It is thankful people who are happy."
The collection has a great assortment of patterned papers that work together to create a really casual, comfortable feel. The colors were perfect for these pictures of my son in his blue jeans!  I had a lot of fun creating layers and dimension with papers, stickers and tags.
I added even more dimension with a Chipboard Fence from Want2Scrap.  To create an aged look, I dry-brushed the chipboard with gesso and then distressed it with inks.
Finally, I added a piece of the Swirls Finesse bling in the lower right, tucking it under the little pumpkin sticker!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play!  Susie


Want2Scrap Supplies for Grateful layout:

Other Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover