Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I'm happy to be sharing today's layout featuring my sweet niece, Sophie, celebrating her first birthday.
 
This layout features these lovely Want2Scrap products:
 
 
I inked the Nestaboard Lacey Oval with brown Tsukineko ink to frame some diecut embellishments.
 

 
I love how delicate the Sleek Strip Pearls accent this layout.  I also inked the Birthday chipboard sentiment with brown Tsukineko ink.  The lovely script font makes these chipboard words some of my very favorite products.  Bling swirls add the perfect amount of pazazz to this birthday layout.
 
What are you celebrating?  Be sure to record your favorite memories with Want2Scrap products.
 
Cross Promotional Products:

Other Products:
Tsukineko Staz-On Ink
October Afternoon "Cakewalk" paper collection
My Little Shoebox "Secret Garden" paper collection, alpha stickers
Michael's "Love" stamp
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover