Friday, February 1, 2013

Guest Designer - Mai Larsen

We would like to introduce our talented Guest Designer, Mai Larsen.


Mai Larsen w/Creando Con Detalles

Hi, my name is Mai Larsen and I am the creator/founder of a Latina group called Creando Con Detalles. I am happily married with four children, currently living in Rock Springs, Wyoming. I’m the Program Manager/Editor for a Spanish Newspaper in our local community called La Roca.
I have always been passionate about crafting, but I have never had so much fun as I have in the past several years. Shortly after my mom passed away in 2008, I was invited to a cardmaking class, and it was love at first sight. I was completely hooked with the idea of using my current crafting skills with my new found hobby of paper crafting.

In 2011, I created a Latina craft group on facebook called Creando Con Detalles. I created the group because I wanted to share my techniques with other ladies. I’m not just a papercrafter, I am a crafter at heart that loves to think outside the box and create projects that will inspire others to do the same.








I share my favorite products with my Latina followers, and introduce them to things that they may not be familiar with. Many of my Latina followers follow my online classes my via ustream channel at www.ustream.tv/creando_con_detalles. My group has ladies from all over Latin America such as: Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Chile, Argentina, and even Spain. I try to teach them something new and amazing each time.


I am a shabby chic and vintage fanatic that loves to use Want2Scrap™ bling, paper flowers, and digital images in just about all my craft projects. I like to take something old and turning it into something new and amazing. To see more of my projects visit my blog.










Join us in giving Mai a warm welcome. Mai will share several projects with us throughout the month.

Update: The paper Mai used - Bo Bunny Gabriella Collection for the notebook and Core'dination a matching color for the cards. For the baby card I used Graphic 45 Little Darling Collection.




15 comments:

  1. What gorgeous vintage creations. And what a great group you started, sharing your love for paper crafting with ladies from other countries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Mai. We are so glad to have you with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Mai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your beautiful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que hermoso trabajo Mai te felicito... delicado y tierno..Me encanta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waoo!, que lujo pertenecer a este hermoso grupo el cual diriges Mai!. Has hecho un exelente y hermoso proyecto. me encantan todos los detalles y el acabado elegante que le das a cada uno de tus trabajos FELICITACIONES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo disfruto viendo tu trabajo, porque es muy prolijo! sabes colocar los detalles y hacer una obra de arte con lo que decidas elaborar!!!!!! Hermoso todo el conjunto que presentas aqui!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias Marianela eres tan linda persona y para mi es un gran placer compartir contigo. Espero que te encante el bling que te mande!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muchas gracias por compartir tu talento, eres una buena diseñadora, me encanta ver tus trabajos, son inspiradores

    ReplyDelete
  10. Felicitaciones amiga, te mereces todo lo bueno,eres muy buena en lo que haces
    sigue asi
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mai hermosa!! Que belleza de trabajos los tuyos!! no me canso de admirarlos!! Eres super talentosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mai disfruto todos tus trabajos, tambien super agradecida porque compartes tus conocimientos en el Grupo del Facebook y por el canal de Ustream, me alegro mucho que seas parte del grupo de diseñadores de Want2Scrap, y que continuen los exitos, Eres muy talentosa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover