Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We are a FAN of Jessica Shelton Buffa

http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-new-year.html


Today we want to introduce you to Jessica Shelton Buffa. Jessica's New Year's card caught our eye. We love how enthusiastic Jessica is about making her projects sparkle.

Jessica writes...

Hello Want2Scrap Friends, Fans and Followers!   



I am a mother of 5 beautiful children.  My oldest will graduate High School in 2014 and my youngest, who will be 3 in February, is just about potty trained.  So, needless to say, diversity is a constant in my life.  That is a true description for my creativity, also.  I enjoy all types of art and ENJOY is an understatement.  I love making cards, scrapbook layouts, and 3D projects, but I don't stop there.  I also love painting, mixed media, altered art, upcycling, and creating home decor.  

BLING is definitely a favorite product to use when I craft and Want2Scrap products always comes through for me.  Whether it be using their beautiful pearls and rhinestone bling or a number of their Fancy Brackets and Swirls, you can't go wrong!!!  And who can resist their fantastic Corrugated and Mixed Media Abums?  Or the awesome Chipboard Albums and Embellishments???  Not me....LOL!  I just adore ALL of their products, truly!

I first came to know the Blogiverse in January 2011 when I started blogging at Jessica's Craft Shaque.  I was instantly hooked on sharing my projects, crafty tips, and creations.  I really am happy when I can visit my favorite product sites and friends' blogs to gain inspiration to be creative.  



I enjoy connecting with others through all types of Social Media, maybe a little too much *;) winking.  I can be found at any of the links in this post, along with finding me perusing about under a number of different crafty aliases:

Jessica on Pinterest
Jessica Shelton-Buffa on Facebook
Jessica on Twitter
Jessica's Craft Shaque Blog
Jessica's Craft Shaque on Facebook

I would love it if you would stop by any of my "Creative Spaces" and peek around.  My mission is to provide as much inspiration as possible and offer any advice I can to others that are seeking help.
If I have provided any amount of Crafty Satisfaction to even just one person, then Mission Complete!

I want to THANK Want2Scrap for the Opportunity to be a Fan Feature Today.  I am deeply honored that they are a FAN of My Work!!

Remember to 
Keep Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) Jessica

Thanks, Jessica - for being a fan of ours. We're certainly a fan of yours.


We'd like to be a fan of yours. E-mail samples of your best Want2Scrap projects to Want2ScrapFAN@outlook.com. We'll share several projects throughout the month, and several lucky Fans will receive a box of Want2Scrap goodies!



7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature, Jess! I know how you love want 2 scrap! Thank you for telling me about their wonderful products! I love that card! So pretty! Happy to be a new follower here!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jessica & CONGRATS on being featured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT a gorgeous card and fun, crafty gal u are! I love it! Thanks for inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the aѵailabilіty of sο
    quite a few antique homе aρpliances,
    it maκes it сοmpliсateԁ
    to dесide on. Despіte the fаct thаt you even now arе
    unаblе to make as significant sаndωісhes аs іf
    you had a рanini sаndωich makеr,
    it is howeѵer а low pricе posѕibilіtу that you can
    bеаr in mіnd due to thе
    fact it doеѕ the οсcupation.
    The еxtra οnе looκs at sо-саlled commodities (аny
    ρerson buy bottled wateг theѕe days.


    Here іs mу web pаge: timbo-world.com
    Also visit my homepage :: simply click the next internet page

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover