Monday, November 19, 2012

Fall Recipes with Want2Scrap!

Hello Everyone Terre here with a Fall Recipe album, these Want2Scrap albums are fun, creative ideas to give as gifts. If you have a daughter, daughter-in-law or even just a special friend and maybe it is there first time cooking a Thanksgiving Dinner, wouldn't it be a great gift especially if you pass down some of your favorite family recipes. This adorable chipboard album is the Want2Scrap Grand Chipboard Album - Scalloped Squares perfectly matched to Spellbinder Grand die templates. I bet you even noticed those beautiful swirls.....they are my favorite I like all the colors they come in as they are just the perfect size! The ones used on this album are the Swirls Finesse - Brown Rhinestone - 2 Pack - Self Adhesive.
The chipboard letters are perfect size for both these mini albums as well as scrapbooking, Chubba Bubba - Chipboard Alphabet, don't you just love them!!! I inked the letters with Clearsnaps Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk.
I also used another new alphabet that Want2Scrap released as CHA, Chubba Bubba - Corrugated Alphabet
I used Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry to adhere all of my pages and alphabet letters to my pages.


Well I hope you have enjoyed this creative recipes book and I look forward to hearing if you have created your own, I am sure that it will be a treasured gift for many years. Crafty Smiles...and I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family & friends.

Want2Scrap Product Used:
Want2Scrap Grand Chipboard Album - Scalloped Squares
Swirls Finesse - Brown Rhinestone - 2 Pack - Self Adhesive.
Chubba Bubba - Chipboard Alphabet
Chubba Bubba - Corrugated Alphabet

Preferred Product Partners:
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry
Spellbinder Grand die templates
Clearsnaps Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk.

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow this is cute! Great job as usual Terre! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie, can't wait to see you at CHA.

      Delete
  2. Very cute idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy glad you like my creative album.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover