Sunday, October 14, 2012

Enjoy Fall

Hello, Want2Scrap friends!  I am definitely enjoying this Fall season.  I especially enjoy creating projects with beautiful Fall patterns and colors.
 
 
I just love this photo of my niece, Kenzie, all ready for trick-or-treating.  It perfectly represents the excitement and joy of Fall.  I can even feel the cool wind on my face and hear the crisp leaves below my feet.

 
I used lots of great Want2Scrap products on this layout, including tags, chipboard alphabet letters, bling, and Nestaboard flowers and flourishes.  I used walnut ink to give my chipboard a deep brown color and accented with brown rhinestones.  I love layering all of the wonderful accents.
 
What are you creating to capture your Fall memories?
 
Want2Scrap products
 
Cross Promotional products
 
Other products
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover