Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beautiful Fall Days

Hello, Want2Scrap friends! I love everything about Fall...the leaves changing colors, choosing just the right pumpkin, and Fall festivals with the kids. This simply Fall layout was perfect to showcase a few of my favorite Want2Scrap products.
 
 
My inspiration for this layout was a photo of my sweet great niece, Sophie, who is experiencing her very first Fall.  Everything is new to her now, but soon she will be playing in the falling leaves and picking apples.
 
 
I used Want2Scrap Hand Drawn Chipboard Swirls to frame my photo.  I love the texture of chipboard and the swirls reminded me of crisp leaves blowing in the Fall wind.  I also added Want2Scrap Baby Bling Brown Rhinestones around the prize ribbon and to line my border punch.  I use these so often to added a perfect touch of bling to any project.  The brown rhinestones coordinate with any color combination.
 
 
The Want2Scrap chipboard Leaves and Acorns by Joe Rotella are just fabulous.  I love the wonderful laser cut details in these tiny leaves.  I places these throughout my Fall layout in lots of inked colors.
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today.  I hope you capture lots of Fall memories this season in your photos.  Hop over to the Want2Scrap store to order lots of wonderful products to create your next project.

Want2Scrap products
 
Cross Promotional products
 
Other products
Simple Stories "Harvest Lane" collection
Fiskars Border Punch
Sakura Gellyroll Pen White
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover