Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Call me, maybe card

 
Hello!  Today I am using Nikki Sivils Messages collection kit as for the theme of my card.  The circle tag with "call me" repeated around the end soon had me punching out individual letters to spell out "maybe" below.  Have you heard that popular song?  I thought this card would be a fun way to reach out to a friend by using this popular song lyric to catch their eye.

 

 
3D Crystal Effects from Sakura Hobby Craft was used to give a dimensional shine to the punched letters spelling out "maybe".

 
The manila tag was popped up on foam tape.

The foam tape called U-Cut-It® 4x4 from Glue Arts is great for making your custom sized piece of adhesive.  Just cut and apply.  Voila!
 
Want2Scrap Products:
 
Cross-Promotional Products:
3D Crystal Effects from Sakura Hobby Craft
 U-Cut-It® 4x4 from Glue Arts
 
Other Products:
Cardstock: Papertrey ink
Twine: the Twinery
Punch: Creative Memories
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover