Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happiness is...



Hiya, AJ here with a card using some fabulous Want2Scrap Nestabling!

I have a thing for red, yellow, and turquoise.  I find that sometimes I have used it several days in a row and didn't realize it!  So, I force myself to take a break from that combo...but it's back today! :)

 For my card today, I used the new Spellbinders Decorative Labels One die.  The Nestabling is the Labels One Nestabling in black.  Since I wanted my label to be "peeking" out from the red, I trimmed the Nestabling off on that end and tucked it away for another day.  ;)  

Want2Scrap Products Used:
Nestabling Labels One in Black
Baby Bling Rhinestones, Red

Cross Promo Products Used:
S4-379 Decorative Labels One, Spellbinders dies
Clearsnap Ink



enjoy!
AJ



2 comments:

  1. AJ, I for one, am glad the color combo returned for today's viewing pleasure. Wonderful card and love the Decorative Label die cut with the fabulous bling trim!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour combo! It's awesome! Fab work!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover