Friday, July 6, 2012

Want2Scrap Designer Paper by Susan K. Weckesser!

We're pleased to announce the introduction of Designer Paper to our line of products!

Please welcome Susan K. Weckesser to the Want2Scrap Family!



I have been teaching, selling crafts and painting for twenty-six years. I am also  a freelance writer/designer, editor,  photographer, & poet. My work has been published with the magazines Creating Keepsakes, Canadian Scrapbooker,  Scrapbook News & review, and Canadian Living. I went to the University of Alberta where I took the Bachelor of Arts program. My husband and I have been married for twenty-one years  and have four wonderful children  and two feline friends. I love to live life to the fullest and create my dreams each and every day. I  have even been known to sky dive just to say I did it!
 motto : Live to Create ~ Create to Live
Check out this Beautiful Paper that is all 65# Weight,
 100 Recycled, Acid Free, and Made in the USA!
For Individual Photos of each Paper please check out our Facebook Page.
For Individual Photos of each Paper please check out our Facebook Page.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover