Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sweet Love


Hello, friends!  Today, I've had the pleasure of designing with some of my favorite Want2Scrap products by Donna Salazar Designs.  I love the texture of the ATC in Canvas.  I used the canvas as a base for my chipboard accents.  The Designer Embellies Mixed Media Elements includes the Bird, Wings, Crown, Tag, and Leaves. I love how the chipboard accents accepted the rich ink colors I chose.


Next, I chose to cut the Nestaboard Labels 25 in half to use above and below my photos.  I covered it with patterned paper by The Dove's Nest, inked the edges, and added Nestabling Labels 25 Silver Rhinestones.


Lastly, I added "Love" from the Want2Scrap Chipboard Sentiments--Words of Love to complete my title.

Have a wonderfully creative week!


Want2Scrap® Products used:
ATC in Canvas - 3 pack
Nestabling™ Labels 25 Silver Rhinestones

Cross Promotional Products:
Designer Paper - Robin's Nest
Ink - Clearsnap - Chalk Ink
Adhesive - Beacon

Other Products Used:
Alphabet stickers - Jenni Bowlin Studios
Cardstock: Colorbok
Pen: Uniball Signo black

3 comments:

  1. fabulous layout Keely! those pictures are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Keely and I just love those photos and all that bling, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant way to used the ATC's!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover