Friday, May 11, 2012

A Mother's Day Card With Bling.



Hello everyone!


True :D here and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of the mom's out there a VERY Happy Mother's Day weekend!


For my post today, I am sharing the card that I made for my sweet mother-in-law. 





Want2Scrap Products Used: 
Orange Butterfly
Coral Pearls
Orange Rhinestones


Cross Promotional Products Used:
Art Glitter's - #92 Bananan and #178 Duck Tail Ultra Fine glitters, and Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Spellbinder's -On The Vine Boarderabilites and Bitty Blossoms dies


Other Products Used:
Discount Card Stock - Vulcan Green, Bright White, Papaya Puree, and Intense Yellow cardstocks.
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Parrot Green Sheer Box Pleats
Verve - Thankful Accents stamp set

Thanks so much for dropping by! :)
♥HUGS!♥



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Trudy!! Love those nice spring colors and the bling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow True...what a beauty. I am swooning over your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in LOVE with this card Trudy! WOW....the colors used are just gorgeous together. I love the color coordinated stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trudy a beautiful card love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover