Monday, September 12, 2011

Nifty Nestaboard Album, in a JIFFY!

Hi, friends! I am SO in love with Want2Scrap™ Nestaboard™ products, I can
hardly stand myself, if I'm NOT playing with some in a project. I love the way it
looks, I love the way it smells, and sometimes, I just want to BITE it, because
THAT'S how I get with something is SO perfectly artistic and full of possibility!

Yes, Nestaboard™ is THAT delicious.


Because I'm terribly smitten, and because I desperately love to SHARE,
I made an album - in one NIGHT!!! {Not even a long night!} Just to see
if I could - AND to encourage my creative friends to do the same! Some-
times we get so hung up in thinking about a "project" being something that
could and SHOULD take days and days of prep, work and finesse, I wanted
to see what I could do in one night... So, at a local {!} scrappy get-together
recently, I limited myself with a small pile of pictures, a hunk of memorabilia,
a small stash of paper AND LOTS OF Want2Scrap™ GOODIES, naturally!

AND this:


{'Scuse me, while I wipe away some drool - ISN'T THIS A GORGEOUS
SHAPED ALBUM!} And of course, to enable me to expedite my work
is the flawlessly coordinating Spellbinders™ Grand Nestabilities Die,
{and many other coordinating possibilities, as well!} don't you LOVE
a wonderful pairing!!! - Especially when it makes it faster to create

MAGIC!


And a fine home for treasured bits of memories....

The simple art of preserving every day moments...

...in a "home" fit for a hero...


Nestaboard™ Grand Chipboard Albums are the perfect token
awaiting your, personal stamp of creative output...

To honor YOURSELF or a friend and loved one, with a custom
keepsake and MEMORIES to never be forgotten!


Nestaboard™ products
are the perfect way to send some LOVE!

I hope you'll festoon one, soon!

Thanks for allowing me to share the love of this sport with YOU!


Swirls - Finesse - Black Rhinestone

Cross Promotional Products -

Grand Nestabilities - Labels One
Grand Calibur

Other Products -

Stickers - Jolee's; All My Memories; Unknown
Designer Paper - K&Co, Design Originals, October Afternoon
Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Key Charm & Watch Face - Tim Holtz
Tiny Key Charm - 7Gypsies
Chipboard sentiments - Lil' Davis
"Happy Birthday" sentiment - My stash
Chipboard Letters - DCWV
Stamps - Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful book, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Elise! I had won one of these and wasn't sure where to start. This gives me some ideas... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and a lovely way to share memories! Thanks for such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover