Sunday, May 22, 2011

A perfect pair...Want2Scrap and Graphic 45!

I was thrilled when a box of Graphic 45 showed up on my porch...they were extremely generous with the Want2Scrap™ design team. Of course my favorite line is the On the Boardwalk line. Being the summer and beach lover that I am it is a new favorite of mine!


My adorable little nephew loves the beach too and we usually get to spend at least a few days in Avalon with him. He loved playing in the sand...and a dump truck made it even better!


I dove into the Nestabling™. The lime green Labels Fourteen Nestabling™ worked perfectly with the Labels Fourteen Die Cuts by Spellbinders™. I also used a little Zip Dry by Beacon Adhesives™ which was the perfect adhesive to make this little sequined flower embellishment.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs to you all!


Want2Scrap Materials:
Lime Green Labels Fourteen Nestabling
Black Pearls - 72 Count

Cross Promotional Materials:
Graphic 45 Pattern Papers On the Boardwalk Line (Coney Island, High Style Holiday, On the Boardwalk, Malt Shop), Once Upon a Springtime (Butterfly Kisses)
Spellbinders™ Labels Fourteen Die Cuts S4-290
Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry

Other Materials:
Cardstock, Alphabet- American Crafts
Stickles- Ranger
Micro beads- Halcraft Inc.
Other- Sequins, Chipboard are from my stash .

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to go to the beach! Your layout is wonderful! BTW-I adore Nestabling! It is so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover