Friday, May 27, 2011

More Julie Tucker-Wolek goodness...

We were so lucky to have Julie Tuker-Wolek as our guest designer this month. Not only is she so talented but she is also the sweetest gal ever! Thanks for brightening our blog for the month Julie!


I know you may have seen this album during our Want2Scrap™ Nestabling™ Blog Hop but I just wanted to show if off here on our blog! Lets check out this adorable mini she created using lots of Want2Scrap™ and Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.


Don't you love this Chipboard Album. The adorable Max and Mollie line by Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker was perfect for this Easter Album!


I love the photo editing Julie used on this photo...great idea and the Brown Finesse Swirls really set it off! I also love the how she added the White Pearls to the banner. What a great way to add dimension.


I love how she altered the Chipboard embellishments here.


Julie rocked the Nestabling™ all through the album!


Now for this darling layout! I just love every bit of the fantastic design! The great big sun background, the darling photo, adorable ice cream cones, the bits of pearls floating around the page...so much to take in.


I hope you were all as inspired by Julie's designs as I was! Thank You Julie!

Want2Scrap™ Products:
Style D Chipboard Album.
Brown Finesse Swirls
Chipboard Embellishments Style A
Chipboard Embellishments Style C
Nestabling™ Labels Eleven - Green
Nestabling™ Scalloped Hearts
72 Count - White Pearls

Cross Promotional Partners
Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Max & Mollie, Summer Collections
Spellbinders™ Labels Eleven S4-246, Classic Hearts S4-136

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Mimi for the ever-so-wonderful comments on my creations!! I have been so honored to be guesting for Want2Scrap this month, just an AMAZING company with AMAZING products!! Thanks again! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover