Saturday, April 9, 2011

Want2Scrap Bling Notepad!

My boys have the greatest teachers! Teacher Appreciation Day is just around the corner and I wanted to make something homemade to go with the gift card I already bought them. I bought a few notepads and went to town dressing them up.



I used the Hot Pink Phinestones, and Beautiful Bling Strips. I finished them off by adding a mesh flower and butterfly.



I simply cut a piece of cardstock or pattern paper the same length as the pad. I ripped and inked the bottom edge for dimension. Adhere that and embellish with bling, a flower or butterfly. Wrap them with a beautiful ribbon and you have a gift any teacher would love.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Want2Scrap Products:
Hot Pink Phinestones
Beautiful Bling Strips
Mesh Butterfly
Mesh Flower

2 comments:

  1. THESE are brilliant! Perfect for the easy {but look like you SLAVED - you're SO clever, Mimi!} but truly treasured teacher GIFTS! May have to "lift" this great idea and ARTFULLY accented bling brilliance! YOUR so crafty! Great project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover