Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Venice, Italy ala Want2Scrap!

Hi Want2Scrap fans!  I'm so glad you stopped by today since I have the distinct pleasure of sharing a scrapbook page using some of my Want2Scrap favorites including the new Nestabling line!  Ahhh Venice!  I have many special photos from the magical city but this one was calling my name and begging to be scrapped first!
Look!  There's lil 'ol me standing over one of the many canals we walked over as we traversed this gorgeous and vivacious floating city.  The canals!  The colors!  The sites!  A mystery and a treasure around every corner....ahhhh bellissima!  Speaking of beautiful....


Get a good look at the Lattice Rectangle Nestabling at work framing the D.H. Lawrence quote that absolutely sums up my Italy Experience.... "For us to go to Italy...is like a most fascinating act of self-discovery".
Check out that Nestabling frame!  Perfection right?!  It's all in the details!

So what treasured photo is waiting in your "to be scrapped" pile?  Nestabling (shipping April 1) is sure to help make your special memories become standout pieces in your family album.  Thank you for coming by and sharing your time with me here at Want2Scrap!

Want2Scrap Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! You can certainly make a piece of bling shine even brighter! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing LO Dana. I am totally jealous. All the bling is perfectly placed. Stunning creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the layout and photo of your cherished memory. Love the bling and the lattice work matched with the Venice theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Dana!! I Love how you framed the V and added the swirls! Fantastic Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS layout is just as dreamy as I "imagine" that trip MUST have been! AND may I just say, your STELLAR use of bling, has me singing Italian love songs... On a GONDOLA... drinking Vino...

    Ahhh, VENIZIA! Che bella giornata! Va bene...{!}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover