Monday, March 28, 2011

Nestabling for Fancy Tags Two

Hello.  I hope you are all starting your Monday off right.  It has been raining and cooler here this whole weekend.  I am ready for Spring.  I think that is why I chose this pretty paper that goes so well this the fabulous Turquoise Nestabling for my Fancy Tags Two.


 Oh, look how pretty it is right up front on my card.  These are wonderful to frame up a nice sentiment on a card and make it look special.  There are so many beautiful rhinestones and pearls to bling up your most popular Spellbinders Dies.  Keep an eye out in the store.  They should be in stock very soon!!   I can't wait.


I hope you have a wonderful week.  I am hoping for a warm up or even a little sun to come my way.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Such a elegant card Heather, love the Nestabling, colors are so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to try my first Nestabling. looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover