Monday, March 14, 2011

Jump into Spring with a little bit of Bling!

Good morning! Are you ready for Spring? I know I am!! I am ready for the snow to melt and to see some pretty Spring colors! But living in MN it might be awhile before that happens so I am bringing Springtime inside with my card. *wink*One of my favorite colors is green. I love all shade of green so it's no wonder I LOVE this pretty Lime Green Nestabling™. I think it's such a fun, fresh and pretty color for Spring. The Nestabling™ is from the Nestabling™ Labels Eleven Lime Green Rhinestones. I used the two largest rhinestone pieces in the set. The Nestabling™ Labels Eleven Lime Green Rhinestones fits perfectly with S4-246 Labels Eleven die templates from Spellbinders™. I used die templates #5 and #6 in the set.Here is a close up of the Nestabling™ Labels Eleven Lime Green Rhinestones and the beautiful fairy image. The fairly image, background paper and the sentiment are from the Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection. For the tag I used Nestabling™ Fancy Tags Two White Pearl. The Nestabling™ for the S5-030 Fancy Tags Two is so stunning and adds so much detail to the already beautiful die cut. I love all of the tiny pearls! To create the tag I used the Grand Calibur™ to cut/emboss the S5-030 Fancy Tags Two from Spellbinders™ using Fairy Tale Pink cardstock. I inked the edges with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. The sentiment is part of a border from Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection. I distressed the edges and added Diamond Stickles to the sentiment and tag. I added Diamond Stickles to the fairy image, tag, and outer edge of the card. To create the butterfly I used S5-051 Fanciful Flight die template and the Grand Calibur™ from Spellbinders™. I inked the edges of the butterfly with Broken China Distress Ink and edged it with Silver Stickles.To create the shape card and the larger mat I used LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven #2, #3 and the Grand Calibur™ from Spellbinders™. For the card base I used Chamois Cascata Felt from Discount Cardstock.For a few finishing touches I added some hand tinted crinkle seam binding and a couple of Trinket Pins from Maya Road.

Supplies
Bling: Want2Scrap Nestabling™ Labels Eleven Lime Green Rhinestones, Nestabling Fancy Tags Two White Pearl
Paper: Discount Cardstock Chamois Cascata Felt; WorldWin Fairy Tale Pink; Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection
Ink: Ranger Distress Inks Broken China, Spun Sugar
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven #2, #3, S5-051 Fanciful Flight, S4-246 Labels Eleven #5, #6, S5-030 Fancy Tags Two
Accessories: Maya Road Trinket Pins Pink Pearl Flower, Antique Gem; Ranger Diamond, Silver Stickles; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3LMyStik™Permanent Strips Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon AdheisvesFabri-Tac

Thank you so much for stopping by the Want2Scrap Blog today!! I hope you have a wonderful day and can take sometime to create something with a little Spring and Bling!

Hugs & Smiles,

2 comments:

  1. I could be lost in the beauty of this DREAMY creation for weeks!!!!!! WHAT gorgeous use of materials - Purrrrrrrrrr*purrrrrrrrrr*MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! And that lime green nestabling?!?? oh be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover