Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am not a card girl but...

every now and again the need arises and I need some cards. I consider myself a scrapper not much of a card maker but of course if you are a scrapper everyone expects you to make homemade cards...so the pressure builds...and I do it. Yep, I made some cards.

First off I wanted to send Spellbinder's a thank you card for all their generousity to me and our Want2Scrap Family.



I used these great label dies and added some of the Baby Pearls. They were the perfect size for this and I love that I don't have to worry about running out since there are 100 pieces in each pack...for only $1.40.

Since I was already making cards I created this one to have on hand using another die and some of the Nestabling. The new Nestabling will be available on April 1st...keep and eye out!


Well the deed is done, my cards are made and I can go back to my scrapping, lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Okie DOKIE! Mrs. Non-cardmaker girl! Could have fooled ME and the REST OF THE FREE WORLD! Honey, baby, sweetheart - these are POSITIVELY wonderful! YOU gotta way with BLING! Let me say - Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover