Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cute I Know!


So I don't know about you but these photos of my niece just screamed I need bling! After all she already knows she's cute. I blinged up this adorable layout using some Pink Pearls and Black Rhinestone Swirls (my fav's) yes from Want2Scrap I created the pink flower using a stamp set created by StampingScrapping

I added a Black Rhinestone in the ceter of the flower, I stamped several images front and back, folded the heart images in half, adhered them together to create the flower. Thank you for stopping by to see what I created. Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Terre, and could not be cuter!!! Glad April is just around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, cuter than CUTE! What a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how attitude is wrapped up in the very MAKE UP of little girl DNA! {What a CUTIE!} Love how you showed her off in her MOST darling and blinged up light! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover