Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blinged-Out Banner Bonanza!

Howdy friends!

I'm blingin' ON some fun here at Want2Scrap, with a sassy, blinged-out BANNER project,
for your inspiration and delight! I am SO excited to share how, just the perfect application
of bling-a-licious, olive green half pearls transformed a fun show of appreciation, in to a

SHOW-STOPPER!






I learned a lot, creating this hanging FESTIVALE -o- papercraft!

First of all: it's FUN and easy to make a banner!

What a bold way to send joyful salutations!
{I'm going to be making a BUNCH more of these!}

Second: EVERYTHING looks better with BLING!




I adore the self-adhesive backed pearls and bling
for, quick and clean beautification, of ALL papercrafts!



Just a little here and THERE, and my banner went
from fun to FABULOUS in just a few easy steps! Meow!



See how my gleaming pearls accented these
TERRIFIC shapes from Spellbinders! {!}



While I have my calendar circled for the APRIL release
of Want2Scrap's exclusive line of NESTABLING {Yeowza!}...,



...I love that Want2Scrap's extensive line of bling, in SO
many colors and textures, already makes it easy, fun
and totally economical to BLING up some crafty fun!



I'm feelin' pretty thankful, right about now,
since I ALWAYS know where to find the RIGHT
bling-a-licious {Want2Scrap} products to make my projects
twinkle like a FINELY be-jeweled keepsake!



I hope you are inspired to bling-OUT something super crafty, soon!





Thanks, for letting me share this crafty bit of fun with you, ALL!

And remember, BLING IT ONNNNNNNN, friends!





4 comments:

  1. What a cute banner & yes, everything looks better with bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made your bling sing e-i-e-i-o all the way to the barn and back. WTG, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Elise...love the bling, it just goes so nicely with everything. Love your banner, thank you for sharing your creativity. Hugs Terre

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover