Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Being ONE is So Much FUN!!!!

Hello Everyone, today I have a Cupcake Chipboard album to share with you of my little one's first birthday. Want2Scrap has these amazing albums in so many styles but this one was just perfect. I used several products from Want2Scrap throughout this album, on the cover you will see the Finesse Silver Swirls

Don't you just love all the colors in this album? The paper used is the Little Girl Collection by Echo Park Paper Co...I created the cupcake ribbed paper cup look by cutting little stripes of pattern paper and adhering them to the front and back of the album using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry....moving o page two. My Party Girl banner was created using the new S5-045 Banner Basic Two die template from Spellbinders, Pink Rhinestones and Nestabling Petite Scalloped  Circles Sm Hot Pink.I chose to show a close up of the Nestabling instead of the banner after all...it's all about that Nestabling u close and personal!
Now let's BLING up Page Three...shall we?  Using Spellbinders S4-137 Classic Scalloped Hearts and the fabby new  Nestabling Scalloped Hearts Red Rhinestones and Purple Rhinestones.
My sweet little cupcake was all blinged up with the amazing Fancy Bracket Small
Little Cupcake girl on page four was styling some Turquoise Rhinestone Bling 
Page five is all about my priceless little Princess who thinks Perfect Is My Middle Name just like the laser die cut says, what is a princess with out her bling? So Princess Leahandra's crown has Finesse White Swirls Pearl and Silver Baby Bling.
The final page in my album has several pieces of Nestabling Petite Scalloped Circle Sm Hot Pink and Nestabling Heart Circle Turquoise Rhinestones and Spellbinders S4-304 Eyelet Circles Decorative Elements.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my little one's first birthday with me, I hope that you are inspired to create your own cupcake album. Happy Crafting...Hugs Terre

3 comments:

  1. So cute-- the album and the princess. (Love her name.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet album for a sweet 1-year-old baby girl and all the bling makes it all even sweeter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is positively adorable Terre!!! Love what you did with the cupcake album!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover