Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Glamorous friend

Today I am saluting my many wonderful girfriends.  There is not a day that goes by when I don't find myself thinking "I'm so glad you're my friend".  Yes indeed, my life is full of lovely ladies and they deserve to be celebrated!
I was able to bring the bling to the cute papers and diecuts from the Girls Paperie using Want 2 Scrap Smokey Brown adhesive bling!   Oh my!  Isn't that pretty?  Well a girl does know that you ain't got a thing if it ain't got that BLING! ;)
Thanks for coming by today and hug a girlfriend today, won't you?


4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee what you did with the dress form! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that dress form...such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dizzy from the gorgeous, most precious detail work of this OUTSTANDING card! I love the way the bits and blingy baubles catch the light and make this piece positively radiate BEAUTY! Wonderful, INSPIRING work! Yeahoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress form from from the Girls Paperie stamps! The card is so lovely.
    I´m a follower now. Best regards, Yuddish

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover