Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome to the New Want 2 Scrap blog!!!!

We are so excited to have joined the blogging community! This is a wonderful opportunity for us to get the word out about our custom products and scrapbooking supplies. We have a wide range of delicious products including:

  • acrylic albums
  • chipboard albums
  • album kits
  • laser designs
  • designer paper
  • ribbon
and so very much more!!!!

Sign up to become a follower today to receive notices on our upcoming special events, discounts, coupons and even sneak peaks.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited about yet another source for awesome product! I'm really interested in your store, but I can't seem to find a link to it from your blog (eeek!). Maybe I'm completely overlooking it (I hope so!). Looking forward to getting a chance to shop! (Great DT, too!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover